Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

MapleStory

I know I haven't post anything for a while that's because I was hooked on a game called MapleStory. No, it's not the Facebook game MapleStory Adventures. That game sucks compared to the original game. I started playing that game a year ago but I stopped playing because you have to update the game every once in a while but for some reason I can't update it so I stopped. But my brother still plays is so when he came back I just copied it from his computer. Anyway, about the game, you can choose characters from different backgrounds especially now. They just released the new heroes called "Legends". There are three legends, the most famous-Demon Slayer, 2nd-Mercedes, and 3rd-Canoneer. I choose Demon Slayer because the name sounds awesome! But Mercedes has more attack speed and Canoneer is awesome since the damage is extremely high. Demon Slayer is great too but the greatest powers that can be obtained is at level 70 (3rd job) or level 120 (4th job). Yes, there are jobs too, you can get more skills. Like, if you finished the 3rd job quest/mission then you can get your character's 3rd job skills. But you have to level up of course to get skill points. And, besides legend you can also choose other characters like Mechanic, Battle Mage, Evan, Aran, Wildhunter, Warrior etc. It's awesome so if you have no game to play and lots of time, just play the game. You can find the game at www.asiasoftsea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment