Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

English Teacher, You suck like hell!

Today in English class, my teacher wanted us to create a brochure about anything you want. I did a brochure about Laser Battle which explains the things I posted about Laser Battle. Anyway, the teacher was so damn fake. She said that if we don't let her see our brochure we won't get 10 marks in our exam. Which as fine because teachers have to give 10 marks homework marks so our English teacher wanted us to create a brochure and the marks are counted as our homework marks in our exam papers. If you still don't get what I'm saying right now, then don't bother trying to understand it because I'm not gonna repeat it again and I'm only said what I said because I think I'm running out of things to say. Anyway, when I gave my brochure to the teacher she was free but when I gave it to her she started to say stories about her and another teacher at the shopping mall.... Then while she was talking other students gave their brochures and she checked them instantly! While my brochure which she is holding gets checked last! She checked them after she finished the damn story about her, another teacher and some jeans! When she checked mine, I doubt she even looked at it. I should clear that up, my English teacher hates me because I'm always talking. But in my defense, her class sucks like hell... Her English standards- "Please not make me angry", "Time is run out." etc. And, most of what she says is "entertainment". She tells boring stories that only teacher's pet will find it interesting which is probably most of my classmates. Which is why she thinks she is a good teacher but in truth she sucks like hell! And even though I always talk in class I can still do great in my exam she just doesn't want to give me marks. My mother saw my composition and she said that it was good but the teacher gave me a very low mark. And! I remember that when my friend counted my marks for me I got an "A" but when I gave it to another friend that was suppose to help the teacher count our marks, he counted that I got a 70+%. But then my teacher checked the composition again and she deducted my marks AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment