Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Fascinating....

I cannot believe it.... I have two blogs, one of them is this one and the other one... Well, don't bother searching because I don't even post anything there anymore, and today I wanted to check my out blogs stats and I could not believe my eyes when I saw the all time viewers was over 1000+... Okay, that might be less to most bloggers out there but to me it's a lot. I'm not good at anything actually so I was shocked... And I also couldn't believe the most viewers I had was in United States... Before I saw the stats I thought that only Malaysians read it, I never thought that even people from United States would read it. United States is one of my favorite country so I was extremely excited! I just hope this blog gets more famous than that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment