Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Exams+Classmate Relationships

Well, I was right. The couple in my class "broke up" and now they're back together again. Almost all of her friends are happy for her but I'm not. She was crying like hell on Saturday and she's completely fine today! I kind of expected that would happen so when she cried I was like "You don't have to cry..." And I meant it, I knew they were definitely gonna get back together but I didn't say it, it would be somehow insulting. If you say that of course it's hurting for some reason. Anyway, there are some other things that happened in school today like my Geography test, it was so damn hard! Okay, yes I have exams this week and the only reason I didn't say anything about it because my parents don't know! And I just wanted to say it now because I just figured they don't even know that I have this blog. Anyway, the Geography test was so damn hard! I tried my best but I still couldn't finish the damn paper, not because I didn't have enough time, it was because I didn't know the answer or what the question is about. Well, I do know it's about volcanoes but I don't know what it's saying exactly. Actually, I think I don't know the answer is partly because I never studied my textbook, not because I don't want to because I don't even have the Geography textbook. Man... But, I guess even if I did have the textbook I still wouldn't know because almost all my classmates didn't know the answers. I didn't know but at least I tried to answer a few even though I couldn't answer the whole paper. In the end I gave up and sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment