Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Duty in school....

Today was picture day at my school. I took picture with the English Society and Scout. I didn't like the English Society at all. It sucks! I joined the English Society because I liked English but it was practically an insult to English. I don't even want to talk about the details. But I was quite glad when I took picture as a scout. But before we had our pictures took it was tiring. I wouldn't say it was horrible but it was definitely tiring. Our seniors wanted us to march and we marched for hours, it was so damn tiring. But it was also an advantage, I was only in class for one period, but sadly that was Chinese, the subject that I hated most. But on the bright side it was only one period, other people had to suffer for two periods. Actually I suffered one period because I was on duty, I was glad for two reasons. Number 1, I didn't have to attend a lot of classes, number 2, my crush was also on duty. Well, I'll tell you about my crush sooner or later.. Probably later or never....

No comments:

Post a Comment