Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

I'm A Scout And I Know It

I'm a Scout & I know it~

Yes, I'm a scout, am I happy to be a scout? Yes, of course. Do I like my Scout Master? DEFINITELY NOT! My Scout Master is so damn fake! He claims to be a Scout Master and acts like his all mighty because he's a Scout Master but every time after he lectures us we'll say "Just shut up!" Well, not in front of him, we say it behind his back. I hate him for a lot of reasons. One of the reasons is that he is extremely fake, he says he is a Scout Master and that he is always right. When he said that I was like "Are you kidding me?!" So what if you're a Scout Master, you're not always right!!! Okay, I don't want to talk about my Scout Master anymore... Jeez... Anyway, besides my freaking Scout Master I actually like Scout a lot. It's tons of fun! As you can see at the top, there's one of my scout pictures. Technically, it's not mine because I wasn't there, I wasn't even in scout that time. I just joined this year, I saved that picture from my seniors file and I decided to post it since it was just so damn great...

No comments:

Post a Comment