Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

Reasons I do NOT want to go to school

Okay, people really don't get why kids don't want to go to school so let me explain it to them....

  1.  Teachers suck
  2. Some of their friends suck
  3. Your enemy is in that class
  4. Your enemy is in the school
  5. Teachers scold you for no reason
  6. There's no television (Even if they have, they don't have the channels that you want)
  7. The teachers do not let you use the school computer unless you get permission from them & we all know what the answers gonna be right?
  8. Music class sucks
  9. Art class sucks
  10. Other classes sucks
  11. You get insulted by your "friends"
  12. You get bullied by your "friends"
  13. School sucks
  14. You get insulted & scolded by teachers or friends because they had a hard time the other day
  15. There are no games to play
  16. Even though the year 6 students & the Form 5 students finished their exams, they still don't have freedom for no reason.
  17. Students don't have rights! 
  18. Students can't make their own decisions
  19. Teachers control you
  20. Teachers limit whatever you do 
  21. Teachers don't let you do the things you want
  22. Teachers hate you for no reason
  23. Teachers make up stupid rules like "You can't run." and you have to obey it or ELSE.
Yeah, I have tons more to go but I can't write too much, my hands are cramping. Anyway, these are some of the reasons why your kids do not want to go to school. There are more but like I said my hands are cramping. That is also some of the reasons I don't want to go to school...... Okay I'm gonna stop or else my hands can never write anymore. Hey that's not a bad idea, if you can't write you can't go to school right?! Wooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment