Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Parents vs Kids...

Parents always tell us to study but do they realize that if we don't like it the result will be the same no matter how much they force us to do it? I know they're trying to show us that studying will improve our grades but from my perception, they showed us studying makes us get horrible grades. Because, when parents force you to study you get moody. And how can you study when you're moody? Well, you can but it's hard. Anyway, parents probably know that kids need determination and motivation to study and get good grades so they'll compare you to other kids that get better grades than you. But when you compare yourself to another person that got worse grades than you they'll say "Don't compare yourself to him/her!". Which is why I never say anything when they compare me to other people no matter how much it disturbs me. Well, I can't do anything about it so I might as well just sit there and listen then go to my bedroom and just relief my anger in my room. Anyway, they always compare us to other kids and that tactic might work on some people but that's definitely not working on me! When they compare me to other kids I always think to myself "They're them, I'm me! So why should you compare me to them?!" But like I said I can't do anything about it. And like I said that doesn't work on many people like me but they still do it! I don't get what they're trying to do! Parent just don't have other tactics, there are a lot but they've used them all.... There's "The Bribe", they bribe you with things you want, there's "Comparison", they compare you with other kids, there's even "The Force", they force you to do things. And there are a lot more I don't want to write it for everyone to see, I mean what if you're parents see it! I just hope that they'll have better tactics to make us study. Well, I'm gonna stop here because my mother's forcing me to study again.

No comments:

Post a Comment