Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Alienware Laptop

So, recently I found out that I need more than just one game to keep me entertained. Which is why I'm thinking of playing Minecraft, yeah, I never played Minecraft before but they said there's lots of blood in it and also it's extremely famous for some reason. Maybe because it's bloody? But that's not the only thing I wanna try, I wanna try something like Resident Evil, Amnesia or even Silent Hill. Some people might say "Play Slender Man, it's terrifying!" Well I played it hundreds of times and it's not as terrifying anymore, of course I need company, because I always play computer at night and it's WAY creepier at night. Oh, and I also heard that there's a laptop MADE FOR GAMERS!!! It's called Alienware. This Alienware is M17, there's also M14 and M18. I looked up M17 and it has 3D Graphics, killer view and the laptop has freakin power! You can enjoy the ful-HD, 43.2cm (17) 1080p display! Search and destroy with confidence with Genuine Windows® 7 Professional operating system, optional Intel® Core™ i7 processors and up to 16GB of high-performance 1333MHz memory. Need extra power? Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 automatically speeds up your processor for added performance. Need to get out of the house for a while? Long battery life will enable you to take the M17x with you wherever you go, leaving the AC adapter way behind. I want Alienware but it costs like 7-8 thousand! The M14 version is about 4-5 thousand.

No comments:

Post a Comment