Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Sumptuous Erotica (News Update)

So those dumb-assess are still going at it, now they're being interviewed by radio stations like Red FM, and they don't seem to be ashamed. And I don't know what the hell is that female dumb-ass is thinking about because she takes nude pictures of herself and his boyfriend TOGETHER but when her mother forced her to either marry him or move out, she was kind of scared because she said they were young and not committed to each other monogamously. So it's normal to have sex and post nude pictures on the internet but you can't even get married? If I recall, Asians usually get married before they do it. And for all the couples that think this is good, well think again. This is world wide, and I don't think anyone's parents would want their to turn into this. So, goodbye to having a boyfriend before 25 at least. Come on, I'm not saying I want a boyfriend now but great, I'm not gonna have a boyfriend until 25 at least. Huh... That makes me sound desperate doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment