Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Being in a relationship

So, my friend who is in a relationship says that his girlfriend is awesome. Awesome meaning she won't ask him to abandon his friends just to hang out with her, or she won't mind if he talks to other girls cuter, prettier or more awesome than her. Well, he's not wrong at the same time he is wrong. He's wrong because he thinks that his girlfriend will stay the same forever. First of all, everyone changes especially when they're in a relationships. Second of all, there's always an expiration date. I'm quoting Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother" here, the earliest expiration date is one night. Actually, I don't quite remember what he said exactly but there's always an expiration date. For those who are married, the last expiration date is death. But for those who are still young and in a relationship, the relationship will be over before you leave school. Which is normal, but for some extreme couples, I don't know how they do it but they dated each other until college. Like me and Barney Stinson said, there's an expiration date, they dated each other until college, they didn't get married, they didn't have kids. They were only boyfriend and girlfriend until college. But I think my mother's old friend is the longest one, she started dating very young and now she's married to that person. But, things isn't very good at home, they fought everyday and the husband attacks the wife everyday. So, either you break up or get beaten to death. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a lover when you're young, you learn from your mistakes, I'm saying don't say your girl or boyfriend is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment