Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

I don't get guys..

There are somethings that I don't get about guys, one of the things are why do they like girls who likes posing dumb girl poses. Or girls that like to hang out with guys, not what you think I mean. Well, in Malaysia we call it “kao仔". It's really hard to explain, but usually it's like, you want attention from guys so you purposely get close to them by doing all sorts of things that I don't even know how to say. I really don't know why guys would want those kind of girls. And when they post pictures like duck faces, hundreds of guys and girls will like it! Do they have eyes?! They're ugly as hell, you know what, that's an insult to hell, but I can't think of anything so yeah, it's ugly as hell! Anyway, I really don't get guys, some girls are violent but that doesn't mean they don't want attention too, they just don't go do it on purpose, and they don't pose pictures and tag people just for them to like it. Like this picture for example, her eye is fucking the camera or cellphone, either way it's still a dumb girl pose! And I bet hundreds of dumb guys liked it too! You know, I may be somewhat violent, and like a lot of guy games but I still want attention too, not from all of the guys of course. I want attention from some guys, like my crush and some other guys, not all of course. So, guys, use your damn head! These girls aren't worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment