Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Finals are finally over

So, today is the last day of my school's exam and it is freaking awesome! Me and my friends were gonna celebrate it with my friends but there were transport problems so we just decided to go back home to celebrate ourselves. Anyway, the only thing that bugs me is that we have to go back to school this Saturday. Yes, we have school every Saturday but tomorrow and Friday is a school holiday so it kinda sucks, I mean come on, you have 2 days of holiday but then you have to go back to school for a couple of hours and the next day is Sunday so you don't have to go to school. It's kind of worthless after all, and it's after exams why do we even need to go to school? Yeah, we go there to learn but what do we have to learn about since finals are over!! And there's some trip for form 3 and senior 3 students so none of them will be coming to school on Saturday because that's the day they'll be coming back from their trip. But the school still wants us to go back to school! Freaking headmaster. If only I can use a shotgun to shoot him in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment