Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Don't say bad things about your friend's crush

You know, I don't get some people, they judge who other people like. My best friends for example, the one that sits behind me has a crush on a guy in our class and even though I really hate the guy I don't mind her liking him because I'm not her mother or anyone, what do I have to say about it? And even if I am her mother I don't mind, like whoever you want, it's your choice, you can't force someone not to love somebody. And the one beside me doesn't like the guy as well, even though she herself liked him before. But that doesn't matter, the one beside me always badmouths the guy IN FRONT of the girl! Who does that?! Sometimes, when she keeps talking about how bad the guy is I give her a sign telling her to stop. She does stop but after a few moments she continues! And I have someone I like myself and she keeps begging me to tell her, I'm not afraid that she will tell anyone cuz' she won't. It's just that I told her once, and she keeps saying "You guys don't even match." First of all you might think, if you told her then why does she still beg you to tell. Well, I'm close with my crush and one or two other guys so told her "Actually, I lied I don't like him, I like someone else." And thank god she believed because I really don't want to hear that sentence. That is one of the things you DON'T want to say about people's crushes. I mean, if you say "He/She's not good looking/beautiful." it's fine because everyone has their own opinion, but come on, if you say you guys don't match that's a little harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment