Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Exam Stress Release

So, next week is my school's exams and I'm starting to study, so I don't think I'll post too much things during those period which is 14/10/2012-24/10/2012. I probably will post somethings because I don't think I can really study, so when I don't study and don't know what to do, I post things on Facebook or blogs. Okay, so I'm gonna talk about something else to get mine and other people's stress out, I'll talk about holidays and after exams. So the day after exams is my friend's birthday so me and my other friends thought we could celebrate it with her after school at the exact day exams are finished because on 25/10/2012 (my friends birthday) is a special school holiday to celebrate the end of exams for this year. So we thought we could celebrate her birthday and also to celebrate because exams is over! We thought we could go watch a movie and go eat some McDonalds as a reward to our hard work. And I don't know how and why we got that far but we even thought about what we're gonna do during the holidays. We decided to go on a trip together, just us friends. But it won't be much people because in our group, there's only 5 people but less people doesn't mean less fun right? As long as you're with your closest friends. So, if you're still stressed about exams, here's something that might cheer you up, don't be afraid. You'll get it when you open the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

No comments:

Post a Comment