Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Jealousy

Why?! Why do I get jealous so easily?! Okay, so maybe I kinda like this guy because I got jealous when he took a picture with some other girl, she was just a friend but damn I got jealous. And I get all upset when he doesn't reply me messages, I think it's because he knows I like him. My friends said HE liked ME before they knew I like him so even though they didn't know it, they were cheering me up. Anyway, today after school I saw him talking with another girl. And that isn't the first time I saw them together. I know he doesn't like me but he said he didn't like anyone either. Some guys might think "You're overreacting, he doesn't like anyone." or some other shit! But damn it, he's been in this school longer than me and I don't believe he doesn't like someone! Okay, fine, I accept that he doesn't like me but he can't at least reply my messages or at least talk to me once in a while. But I think I'm more pissed about the not replying me thing because I know he doesn't want his friends to talk about him being with someone. If only he knew how I felt and how I'm feeling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment