Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Exams are coming

So, finals are coming this month, in Malaysia anyway. I think... People usually get freaked out near exams but for me and most of my friends, we're fine for some reason. Yeah, I really don't know why we're not freaking out but I don't think most of my schoolmates do. I'm serious, I know a lot of people in school and I don't think any of them are freaked out about exams. Well maybe some in the first class, but for kids like me we're like "What exam?" And I know some people older than me and they're also in the first class but I don't see them freaking out either. Maybe they study everyday so they don't think it's a problem. For me, I'm actually afraid about some of the subjects. Well, I'm not really scared or anything, it's like when you know you're going to fail and you're actually afraid of what comes after that. Well, it's that feeling. You don't feel anything when you finish the paper but when you finish every subject meaning exams are over, you get a little afraid because you're afraid you might get separated from your classmates or friends. I have three best friends in class and I really don't want to get separated from them. Anyway, I really hate exams but at the same time I really want to stay in the same class with my friends. So, for all the people who are having exams, god bless you. Hope you guys pass your exams~

No comments:

Post a Comment