Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Walking Dead Comic

Damn it! I decided to read "The Walking Dead" comic book so I went to find it on Google. But in the end I still can't find it in any website. Well, actually I did but all I found was the first issue. So after I read it I wanted to continue because it was so awesome. I actually wanted to read the comic is because of the new season. Well, if you watched Season 2, you'll probably remember someone holding a katana sword and she killed a zombie that was trying to eat Andrea. My cousin said it was extremely fake because you usually see this in animations and "The Walking Dead" is like the most realistic show I've seen for a long time so I just hope the 'dude' holding a katana isn't as bad as I thought. So the only way to find out is to watch Season 3, and that won't be out for a while. So I just decided to read the comics. And so far, it's awesome, so I can't stop reading it but at the same time it's kind of scary because it's getting kind of dark and my parents are out meaning I'm home alone. And the worst part is my dog keeps barking so it kinda creeps me out for some reason. Anyway, I'm gonna keep reading the comic on Youtube. This is the link for the first issue of "The Walking Dead", I think you can find other issues of it when you finish reading the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqavCCJ4EI&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment