Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Duck Face

So, this is a picture I saw on the internet, I didn't copy down the link and I forgot it. So this is the most famous dumb girl pose there is, the "duck-face".Yup, this bitch is a freakin dumb ass. I don't know why some guys actually like these girls. You know for all the guys that think these girls are cute, well they're not! This is one of those signs that only girls can see, she's freakin desperate! Like I said, when guys see these kind of pictures they'll probably say nothing but they actually think it's cute. Are they blind?! And most girls usually pity her or they're close friends with the girl so they think it's not bad. Most of you should know girls, when they hate someone no matter what they do, they'll hate it. But when you're close friends with her, a lot of the things they do, they'll be fine with it. Damn.... The more I look at this picture the more I think she's retarded, not that I think she's not. Someone who thinks she looks cute that way can't be smart in a lot of ways. Wow, I get why they call it "duck face". Look at the lips, it really looks like a duck! And she just has to put her fingers that way. She looks more like a duck that way, but I don't think you can call them that. For the love of god! Do they know how insulting it is to the ducks?! If only girls these days aren't so dumb, but sadly they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment